Friday, May 9, 2008

a strange magnetism to trouble

well i can think of the number or people that'll love to hear this including some girlfriends.currently i have been going through a really really rough time.first having little paper cuts doing a folio for school,few bruises on the legs from running around helping people in the house and my ultimate shame for today:while i was minding my own business.i repeat MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS in tuition some knucklehead bubblebrain wiseguy decides to mess around in the shoe rack downstairs and takes away my pair of slippers!!!when i went down and saw it and ivan and prem were the ones that unfortunately had to hear me ranting on about how stupid this was bla bla bla.so i took one of ivan's crocs (looking damn stupid in 'em) and he wore the other then the both of us hopped down a flight of stairs straight out.thank god no one saw me!!a message to that fool I WILL FIND YOU!!!!>=(

No comments: