Sunday, May 4, 2008

....

first of all a birthday wish to chun cheat HAPPYBELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!
like sharon said,it's time you got yourself a girl =)).anyhoo,realizing the exam is only weeks away it's only my nature to still be resting on my lurals then slowly doing last minute studies.sigh" like i've said time and time again,SEJARAH-from what i've read in the text books from form 1 til now,all i've seen is us losing to the britains or something like that.even if we win them we'd lose again after a few pages.man...plus i spontaneously decided to restart my tennis training last week while in glenmarie.surprisingly my old coach who by the way instead of welcoming me after a year or two without seeing me with a "nice to see you" he chose instead to say "wow..you're fat already".-.-?with my reply as "nice to see you too".c'mon there is a difference in FAT and CHUBBY right?ah who cares.anyways again a happy belated to chun cheat and luk cik kong (sorry if that's spelt wrong)

No comments: