Sunday, May 11, 2008

a looong day...well maybe not that long

my day started at 8.30.8.30!!!on a sunday!!!ahhh well that's what you get for retaking tennis classes.at the club there was some party preparation for a 6 year old kid named lucas.upon finishing decorating the pillars and stuff with balloons,one by one it starting popping.the decorator was obviously frustrated but that wasn't his only problem.the father of lucas was less than pleased that his son's birthday would only leave him crying instead of having fun.??.anyhoo tennis was tiring so after the lesson the inner child emerged out most of us running round messing in the playground.then my aunt called us back for FRESH STRAWBERRIES DIPPED IN WHIP CREAM WITH SUGAR...god it was good!the high captioning was just for random purposes.anyways when we reached home i just slept til five and felt so guilty about not studying..damn.the we went on the my aunt's then back again i found that my uncle had brought back brownies,cheesecakes and tiramisu's..the works.man temptation got the best of me.so now i'm doing this post while watching epic movie with my uncle...akward

No comments: