Sunday, June 21, 2009

hang in there luv

thanks for making everything bearable hun. sooo on another note to another,you can take that swing at me,go ahead and by the way,happy father's day.

2 sentences.3 days full of emotions. thus,i am literally shaking it off to euphony?lol,there's your daily dose of fancy. oh,oh and i got this

aww c'mon, don't tell me none of you took a trip down nostalgia lane? leastwise at 16,i managed to keep it alive for 10 days counting,and that my good people is a record,for me anyways.

sigh, mum's still down under and i doubt that my father would be all ecstatic with glee taking care of household needs and wants. for example,taking my brothers and i grocery shopping. so i guess i'll be living off marshmallow matey's and ribena for a couple more days eh? forgive me,exaggeration's got the best of me =).

No comments: