Sunday, June 7, 2009

browsed,loved,bought.

so we had a ladies day out at the gardens and bangsar village yesterday. browsed around and wore off exhaustion at the world's coffee haven. that's when my eye caught on this
the starbucks beverage tumbler. i know it's not something you'd usually go crazy over,but most times, simple things in life keep me pleased. so the moment i laid eyes on it,i went all 'five-year old' and insisted upon buying it with a huge smile plastered on my face. hey,don't get me wrong, the finer things in life gets me ecstatic too =). anyhoo, my next current addiction would definitely be the willy wonka bottle cap candyAlign Rightone pop,and you'll never stop. i am friggin bored right here. it's such a cliche having to hear it over 'n' over again. well mum's going to aussie at the last minute for some major damage control. whatamigonnadooooo?!?!?!?.sigh,ah well at least i'll have the lil monster around. alright then,til' next time

No comments: