Saturday, November 3, 2007

splurging!!! =)

splurging would be a perfect word to describe my day today.currently i'm recuperating from a heartache due to the money lost used for my purchases.but at least my satisfication is guaranteed.(grins widely).so after dropping ivan off at british council in kl me my mum n sis decided to try out "the pavilion" mall.when we got there our prediction was that it would be like a bit empty n high classy.it was kinda true but still we were distracted by the shops (of course).well we did what most girls do best and shopped shopped shopped.in the end i got the new 80gb ipod classic with an iboom speaker for free,acessories and a shirt from mng.results from the day

1.aching feet
2.lost of a few hundred bucks
3.satisfication guaranteed

note to ron : thanks for the comment!!hahaha yea i'll get the tagbox n i'm in the process of finding the pics for the tag.

to end one tiring day i'd be more than happy go to sleep now