Saturday, November 24, 2007

shopping

so went to the pavillion yesterday was too exhausted to haul my arse to the comp and start to update.nyways same old,same old.we shopped shopped shopped.but the mall was like so big n full of turns or twists so like me n lynn were like trying to find shops but ending up in the same place in the end.according to her the pav. smells like "barbie doll dipped in honey".(ignore that if it bothers you).saw some clowns at the ground floor which made me think back of the bad run-ins i've had with 'em....aghhh.later we had dinner at "the loaf".for those who haven't eaten there, trust me their roasted pumpkin soup or something and the onion soup is practically sinful.=).soon after we came home, i was with ivan n ian but ian kept pulling ivan's hair followed by a few hits on his head.maybe its cause ian isn't the only lil darling in mum's life.oooh a touch of jealousy.haha nah just kidding.the holidays are making me realize some things i've had before didn't really stay with me for who i was just for what i had to offer.ah well,it's sad but true.

No comments: