Wednesday, November 4, 2009

come out upon my seas, cursed missed opportunities

now these have brought me through a helluv memories. stories that kept me preoccupied in my own little world time after time. for an embarrassing instance, as you all know, i freak out in the dark. naturally, during my grade school years i shared my room with two sisters. it was obvious that night lights wouldn't work out cause in my definition of a night light, it would mean switching on about 50% of the lighting's in the room itself. so, one night i freaked out like shit in the dark of the night, it resulted in me bringing about 20 of those comics into the toilet and planning to read 'til the sun came out. unfortunately, the wacked plan didn't turn out as jasmine needed to use the loo a half hour after i settled in.sigh....good times, embarrassing but good.

No comments: