Saturday, March 14, 2009

champagne or real pain

been tagged by justine =).haven't a clue what was the tag's main idea so i'll just assume it's about self info =)

1.i am a clean nut.anything ranging from a pillow outta place to a speck of dust on my table is enough to get me going

2.i've said it before,and i'll say it again,i am a major weeper.a good book,movie or memory,you name it

3.i still own a gameboy and as ancient as i am being compared to the modern techno,i play tetris almost every night.hey,hey at least it's coloured tetris...doesn't make a difference does it? =D

4.many things are able to save me from my own temper,but my ultimate saviour would be a tub of haagen daaz strawberry ice cream & max (note=max isn't a guy alright?)

5.i want to experience being able and afforded to walk the "polished" floor of malls

6.i dream a lot.no one notices as far as i've observed.if only it was known what goes on in my mind,you'd never envision me the same again.

7.knowing me well enough,when i say mcd's.it is expected that cheeseburgers are running round in my thoughts

8.paranoia is something i am a prisoner of

9.i am able to bring new meaning to the word "shop til you drop"

10.1utama is my next choice of home

11.i love art,being in the form of drawings,photography and sculptures

12.as materialistic as my dream possesion is,it would definitely be a tiff.&co sterling silver noted locket or the "i love you" noted double heart pendant...sigh...

13.adam sandler has made me cry yesterday thanks to that remote

14.the right music puts me to ease

15.when it comes to clothing i go by the words "it doesn't matter how much it's worth,it matters how well you work it".but i tell no lies when i say i'm still in love with the works of burberry,banana republic,country road,etc etc (gushes*)

16.i love going to ikea for some reason.with an all expense paid promise,i'd be the happiest being on earth.

17.i am longing for the cd "heartbreakers" starred by jennifer love hewitt and sigourney weaver.anyone has it or knows how to get it.PLEASE LET ME KNOW

18.i wouldn't mind taking up a healthy challenge if i'm up to it

19.i want the regular martha stewart skills,being able to cook and sew i mean.for once without burning a house down of sticking pins in my fingers.

20.in my opinion,i think johnny depp and cam diaz are awesome.

21.i want to be able to put my words in a more meaningful manner.like those in the words of the script,second hand serenade and panic!at the disco for their song "northern downpour"

22.anyone wants to splurge on an albino peacock for yours truly?hah!

23.i have fallen in love with many places.and a certain place that has won a spot in that category recently would be "art friend" in the gardens shopping mall.

24.i am used to shopping alone.but when i do it with my mum on those "polished" floors and i actually purchase something with thanks to daddy,i go over the moon,however the one that contributes to the ecstatic-ness is of course mummy's companionship and serious clothing advice

25.i love my family.as unconditional as it may seems sometimes,it is also the truth

No comments: