Tuesday, July 29, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

my god!my god!my god!!!!!!i won a ticket to the MTV ASIA AWARDS!!!i have no idea why i'm getting so ecstatic over this seeing that there's no way my mum's going to say yes.still i desperately wanna go...sigh...anyways thanks beatrice for the loverly thing you did.what creativity leads to with paper ;)...and like i promised for "the dolly"(another dollar earned) pics of ian.(again and again -.-)heh heh could'nt help but camwhore with him.he's turned from the lil bundle of joy to the "ready-to-pose" poser.lol
and poor mum has to go to some fancy pancy dinner with my dad invovling the sultan of some place.oooooh....-.-?haha she has to wear her baju kurung and doll up.bwahahahahaha

p.s:don't worry dearie we all feel it too.i've got razor blades and lemon juice.i'll help you out =D.damn the arsehole

No comments: