Sunday, February 3, 2008

exhausted

started the day with finishing up props for a sketch related to chinese new year we'd have to do tomorrow.while doing it i started to pysch myself out like i'd mess up and all those stuff people usually think about.then a friend suggested i do some other stuff to take my mind of it sooo i spontaneously asked my uncle to teach me to bake anything but preferably a cake.(to people that are like pro'd in this area of baking,i know i'm a doof when it comes to even baking a butter cake).anyways me n my unc were in the kitchen at like 5 or something.from weighing,mixing,sifting and slicing the cake was done at about 6?soo ivan,my dad and me went out for badminton in the garden.god i couldn't stand the lil bugs feasting on my leg.ugh.went in the house for a longing shower then when i went down again to find my mum and jasmine preparing lamb chops for dinner and it was so,so good.after all of this i was expected to plop onto bed and lay there till morning comes.surprsingly i was still itching to do something so after this post i might go on for a movie marathon.bwahahahaah cny's closing in.new clothes!!ang pau's!!gatherings!!!ahhhh

No comments: