Saturday, December 1, 2007

delusional

there are two explanations :-
1.holidays are making me go out of my mind causing me to lil weird stuff
2.something funky's goin on 'round the house

so i was spending a saturday lazying about while the parentals along with the sibs went out.'cept for ian of course.so i had peanut buttered oreo's and movies to keep me company.call me lame or weird but watching the same movie at least 3 times or more(not repeatedly) does not bore me."stick it" was one of the movies i was watching followed by "ice princess".i just watched it for the skating 'n' competitions 'n' stuff.'nother fact to add to explanation 1..anyhoo while the credits started to roll in i got up but sat back down immediately after hearing this melody-lullaby thingy playing.i have no clue where it came from.i plucked the courage to get up slowly n look for the source of the sound cause it probably came from one of ian's toys or something but being a chicken at heart the "courage" drained outta me as soon as kids could empty and ice cream truck.ran straight downstairs to find people and now as i'm writing this i got sally,theresa,phelly(i'm sorry if that ain't the right spelling =)) n lil ian.this probably may seem stupid and insignificant to some of you so you can support explanation 1.that settles it,no more horror movies for a looong time.its starting to get to my head.oh and jasmine's coming back tonight.haha ivan's saved

No comments: